Jobs - Quality, Health & Safety Manager
Quality, Health & Safety Manager Roeselare (BE)
What you’ll need:
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be:
- Someone who’s authentic and takes full accountability for their actions.
- At least level 2 on Prevention accreditation (Preventieadviseur Niv. 2 in BE).
- Passionate about Quality, Health, and Safety and all related topics, and wanting to strive for perfection.
- Different, and not afraid to be who you are!
What you'll do:
In this role, you’ll report directly to the General Manager, and will be responsible to:
- Manage the health and safety for all employees in our offices and factories, (you have 175 souls to cover).
- Lead the committee for Prevention & Protection at Work ("CPBW"), co-managed by the Supply Chain & Operations Manager.
- Affect employee engagement by steering the health & well-being project co-managed by HR & the official trust-person.
- Assure the quality of our business; upgrading and improving our process landscape on a daily basis.
- Ensure that we strive for the best environmental policy and execution possible. Treasure our planet with impact.
- Coordinate and support all facility related items connected to the HQ in Roeselare.
- Have fun in various reporting and coordinating platforms that you are part of.
When you become a part of Modular, you become part of a family at the same time. Although our roots are in Belgium, we are a global player, which gives an international touch to the job. As a new employee, you are expected to think freely and thereby actively contribute to the development of our business so that we can continue to be at the forefront of architectural lighting.
Working with Modular
Inspiring architects, interior designers, engineers, installers and our partners with the best architectural technical LED lighting in the world is what we do every day.
Our products are engineered and developed in Belgium on the foundation of quality and technical superiority. Together with our own and external designers, we add our visual signature that creates the unique and recognized Modular design.
We value reliability. Say what you do and do what you say is our motto. Any question or remark from our customers or partners is another opportunity to find the perfect solution. As much in product as in service.
At our Modular homebases all over the world, we have a unique atmosphere that thrives on creativity and change. Always with respect for each individual or group, giving chances to all.
This has built the unique brand communication and visual strength of Modular.
We are lighting experts, we create lighting solutions and that's how we become the brand.
WE ARE MODULAR LIGHTING INSTRUMENTS